Here is a list of the items we always find ourselves without when we get away for a weekend, we may have run out and forgotten to re-pack or forgotten them to begin with but these bits and pieces are undoubtedly always needed on any campervan trip:
- Bin bags.
- Plastic zip lock sandwich bags.
- Dishwashing liquid or better still, one of those Dishomatic sponges where you can fill up the liquid in the handle, saves taking a separate bottle of liquid.
- Paper towelling or toilet paper.
- Tea towel.
- Tea bags.
- Mozzie repellent or candle.
- Tupperware containers.
- Tea spoons (not part of our camping cutlery set).
- ANOTHER towel or sarong (for the beach, for your shower, for laying on the grass, we take 2 per person).
- Enough warm clothes (a beanie, scarf or gloves is always handy to keep in your van for those surprisingly chilly nights).
- Surface spray to clean your camping table.
If you have anything to add to this list at all please email us or comment on this blog!